View previous topic :: View next topic  
*Essy*
Leader

re: Defending Erebor

My signature for the last 6 years in game has always been the same thing, you just need a bunch of crazy idiots with a passion.  For the last year there has been so much passion to get this deed done and tonight finally we put it to rest. 

The last CM that evaded us, but as of this night we are Defenders of Erebor with Flight T2cm under our belts.  I bow to you all and go off to uninstall the game and move on to pastures new ;)

Grats to all of you!

Last edited by *Essy* on 2015/08/24 10:45; edited 1 time in total

Canesia, Proud leader of Innocent!

You dont need guidelines, you just need a bunch of crazy idiots with a passion!
Culler_Laurelin
Friends

Thanks Essy!

I am sure there have been a few ups and downs throughout this raid cluster. While I wasn't there at the beginning, I am most certainly glad to be there at the end. I am sure this victory meant a lot to you and I hope you realise that without you, we wouldn't have been here tonight.

Regarding the future, who knows? But what I do know is that if you are leading a raid I will do my utmost to be there!

Yma/Chris

re: risteli@gmail.com

Hahaha, I know you would have made it this evening, way too many signups for a normal practice run. Grats to you! At least, now we are done with it and can progress even more in game for more challenges... no, wait...

Jentacle
Guest Raider

Words cannot explain how happy I am to get this done, finally. And I'm so grateful to Essy and all you wonderful people - we had a great group, great strategy, a bit of luck, a lot of skill and a lot of fun! I'd do it again any day for the people who still need deed. Bring it! *hugs*

*Essy*
Leader

Thanks Culler, you cannot imagine how much that means to me :)

I have lived in the shadow of the leadership of Gul/Ruintheliel for so long, picking up where he left off on all the other raids using "his" knowledge and "his" tactics.  Only a couple of weeks ago he logged into forums after 7 months and when I asked him why he said he wanted to know how you all were doing and one of the last things I said to him was I was shit at leading Flight CM.  That was how I felt, I didn't have faith at all that I could do it and lead you all to success.  This time I was out there on my own trying to figure out the best way to go, I did not have his guidance as we only tried it a couple of times.

Last night was a huge milestone for me as a person and a raid leader, it was my raid, my tactics, my leadership.  That little acorn that lay in the shadow of a former tree grew into a mighty oak, larger than even I thought it could be.

Last night was my one moment in time, I will be... I am free!

Clyian
Leader

You are too harsh on yorself Essy. We have completed BfE CM after Gul left and after we changed his tactic, which was also your idea. This fight prooved that you are very competent as our raid leader and our success with Flight only confirmed it. I hope we still have many more server first raids led by you ahead of us.

Culler_Laurelin
Friends

I only took a couple of screenshots: 

I thought running to the waterfall would be a good idea for some reason!

Rico/Narth

Im not here that long, since september and also i have got only very limited stock of english words, but..

You cant really imagine how happy i was when i joined Innocent after a couple months of waiting. Im getting more and more happy with each CM i did with such awesome people like you guys. I love you all and im very proud that im a part of this awesome *bunch of crazy idiots*.

And Essy, you are just the best leader and person in the game. I really love you so much and you cant imagine how much im thankfull that you gave me a chance to be a part of Innocent. <3

p.s. sorry for the english :)

Groloin

Don't say that Essy, you're awesome! As a person, as a leader, as a player, and this is the best group of people i know. I am very happy for you guys finishing all the Erebor raids on HM, after all that work everyone has put into all those raids, especially Flight HM, this is quite the achievement. I wish i could still play with you guys, but maybe at some point i'll start playing again ^^.

Congratulations on Defending the Erebor guys! \o/

Clyian
Leader

We haven't actually worked on Flight CM for that long Gro ;)

Jentacle
Guest Raider

Yes Essy, I can only agree with above Defenders, you are a great leader and we would not - could not - have done it without you. That's just a fact. No need to compare yourself with Gul, we certainly don't. Just relax and soak in your own awesomeness for a while <3 (although lords know I recognise the feeling, we could all do with giving each other a bit of support and a compliment or two on occasion).

Many hugs to you all! And sign up for the ones who still miss deed! :D

Yma/Chris

Few months ago I remember telling you a tale of trees and shadows (not by chance, as you know what Shadows means for many of us that joined Innocent in the early days). I'm happy you recognize know what many of us saw in all this years, and also happy you recognize that a grown tree is not necessarily better or worst than another... it's just magnificent by itself.

*Essy*
Leader

I remembered the trees story Yma :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Innocent Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum